Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009

Erste Frühlingsboten... / First springtime messengers...

... in unseren vier Wänden. Wobei der winterliche Zustand außerhalb der vier Wände von uns in vollen Zügen genossen wird. Erstrecht wenn die Sonne so vom Himmel strahlt.

... in our flat. But we honestly love the winter outside. Especialy when the sun is shinig above the clear blue sky.



Ostern ist ja auch gar nicht mehr so fern ;-). An der neuen Behausung für meinen kleinen Hasl konnte ich heute in meinem kleinen Lieblingsladen nicht vorbei gehen. War auch noch reduziert, da Weihnachtsware - finde das passt aber nicht nur zu Weihnachten, oder!?

The easter season isn't so far away ;-). And this little dwelling for my little rabbit must go home with my today - couldn't stand it. It was reduced as an x-mas articel but I think it didn't look so much like x-mas?!


Liebe Grüße
die Sille

1 Kommentar:

Ann Marie hat gesagt…

It's so nice to see something about to bloom!
I am very much a spring and summer girl. I love the seasons, but winter is the worst for me.
I look forward to tulips blooming in a few months, and seeing some color..

Your a good Mom to take the boys sledding. I usually have Chad take them.. I prefer to stay nice and warm.

The rabbit was in Christmas things? Too funny.
It's cute! :)